About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, July 17, 2017

Lots and Lots of Layers


Crafty Cardmakers this week has a challenge of with a lots and lots of layers theme and I decided to make card for my hubby's birthday.   

The digital image is from SLS Lines, I just love it's design.  The layering papers are from Momento and the sentiment is an old stamp from my collection by Wordsworth (2002). 

I coloured the image with Copic Markers and added some brads to complete the card. 

Remember to stop by our Crafty Cardmakers challenge blog to see the inspiring cards of our talented design team members.

 Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors on this, Judy. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Judy!! I love that owl image .. so cute, and the papers are really gorgeous!! Love this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Judy, great card. What a fun chap he is! Love his waistcoat which works so well with the background papers. Have a great crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hat! I like the style of the sentiment stamp, have never seen that before. Great card all round. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Judy, love the background, the owl and the sentiment. It all works so well together!
    Hope the smoke from the fires have not been bothering you. We get some it from BC here in Edmonton.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete