About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 27, 2017

Happy Holiday Moose

Time for another challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week,  The theme of the challenge is Animal Magic. 

I used an old rubber stamp from my collection of a Moose by a company  called  Earth Art International. Copics, Pitt pens and a gelli pen were used to colour my image and  then I added a few gems, glitter and sentiment to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by the projects of our talented design team.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Judy. I love the Moose. I don't own any of these Earth Art Spirit stamps cause they always seemed too detailed for me, but this is definitely making me think again.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome moose Judy, superb colouring. Wow, love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - beautifully coloured. I think I've got a couple of stamps from the same company, so I know they take AGES to colour, but they're so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy what a great card, looks like lots of work went into it but so worthwhile. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete