About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Princess Alea 'Progressive Challenge #3 at LeAnn,s World 101


We  are having a progressive challenge over at LeAnn's World 101 on Facebook.  This my card I made for the challenge. 



The image we used for the challenge is called Princess Alea and I think she is such a cute image. Perfect for one of my grad niece's birthday.  I coloured her with my Copics and Wink of Stella.  I used several different die cuts and flowers to complete the card.  The image is available in LeAnn's Esty shop and can be found here

Pop over to our facebook group and join on the fun.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Color Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hello Judy… Thanks for joining our ‘Flowers’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Lovely colouring! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck!

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card ,Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends ..
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt LPOCF

    ReplyDelete